ERP Sales Executive
Client360 Cloud ERP
Secunderabad , Telangana, India
Require someone who can educate and sell.
This is an active sales field level function and involves travelling in and around twin cities. Persons with good knowledge of marketing software product and services, conducting software presentation and demos, managing all pre-sales cycles for software sales, formulating and sending software service quotes can apply.
He / She should have good proficiency in English, Hindi and Telugu verbal skills and should have experience in marketing services or software products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales funnel
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Should be a graduate from a reputed university. MBA and experienced candidate would be preferred.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English / Hind / Telugu
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Proven working experience in field level marketing
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience in optimizing one-to-contacts and sales funnels
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Possession of a two wheeler is essential.
Freshers can apply for trainee position.
Please apply with details about Current Renumeration if any and Expected Renumeration for quicker response.
Note: There is a steep learning curve in all these job positions. Understanding the various modules and working of the ERP software is essential for this job role. Candidates inclined to study and learn with an aptitude towards academics and self learning would be welcome.