ERP Sales Consultant
Client360 Cloud Enterprises
Customer Contact Center, Plot No 16, KrishnaNagar Colony, Near Gandhian School, AOC Wellington Road,, Picket, Secunderabad 500009, Telangana, India
Required a Go-Getter to boost sales.
This is a active senior level sales field level function and involves travelling in and around twin cities. Persons with good experience and knowledge of marketing software products and services, conducting software presentation demos and understanding and negotiating software contracts can apply. A good knowledge of the various business processes associated with Trading, Manufacturing and Service industry would be an added asset.
He / She should have good proficiency in English, Hindi and Telugu verbal skills and should have experience in marketing services or software products.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Marketing Execurives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Should be a graduate from a reputed university. MBA and substantislly experienced candidate would be preferred.
- Proven substantial working experience in field level marketing
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience in optimizing one-to-contacts and sales funnels
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Possession of a two or four wheeler is essential.
Only candidates with relevant experience need apply.
Note: There is a steep learning curve in all these job positions. Understanding the various modules and working of the ERP software is essential for this job role. Candidates inclined to study and learn with an aptitude towards academics and self learning would be welcome.