Admin Sales Assistant
Client360 Cloud ERP
Plot No 16, KrishnaNagar Colony, , Near Gandhian School, AOC Wellington Road,, Picket, Secunderabad 500009, Telangana, India
Digital Promotion, Telecalling & Secretarial Work.
We require fresh or experienced male or female executive assistant to drive our in-house marketing support function by conducting digital promotion, telecalling and sending of promotional mailers on an ongoing basis.
This is a marketing support function and persons with very good knowledge in MS-Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint plus mailing software and secretarial skills need only apply. Knowlege in creating attractive ppt and word documents would be preferred. Hands-on experience on any of the popular accounting packages would be an added advantage.
Requirements Graduate / Under Graduates with good spoken and written communication skills in English as well as speaking skills in Hindi & Telugu would be preferred.
Keeping sales records up-to-date
- Monitoring and managing in-house CRM functions
- Maintaining customer records and details
- Maintaining Sales personnel visit records and tour details
- Assisting Sales personnnel in all market support function such as digital promotion, telecalling and sending of promotional mailers
- Fact-checking invoices for payment and processing
- Maintaining sales ledger and sales information
- Liasioning with Banks and maintaining bank records
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
- Reconciling sales related account balances
- Processing billing adjustments and refunds
- Filing, mailing and other duties as needed
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules
- Monitor and manage Customer issues using in-house Support portals
- Provide Issue based resolution for customer centric problems and difficulties
- Monitor, Evaluate and understand the customizations level required during the ERP implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
- Necessary skills include effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets and financial reports
- One to three years of proven experience in market research and support
- Ability to multi-task would be a plus point
- Good comminication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu required
- Knowledge of ERP subsystem would be desirable
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- BCom Graduate / Post Graduates with specialised skill in accounts, production and retail domain with good comminication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu can also apply.
Freshers can apply for trainee position.
Please apply with details about Current Renumeration if any and Expected Renumeration for quicker response.
Note: There is a steep learning curve in all these job positions. Understanding the various modules and working of the ERP software is essential for this job role. Candidates inclined to study and learn with an aptitude towards academics and self learning would be welcome.